Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
Who is USA Single Source Nationwide Testimonials News News News

2022 Atlantic Hurricane Season.

The 2022 Atlantic Hurricane Season began June 1st and extends through November 30th. The 2022 Hurricane Season Outlook comes after a long 2021 Atlantic Hurricane Season that featured 21 named storms, 7 of which became hurricanes, and 4 of those becoming Major Hurricanes. 

NOAA is predicting a 65% chance of an above-normal season, a 25% chance of a near-normal season, and a 10% chance of a below-normal season.

For the 2022 hurricane season, NOAA is forecasting a likely range of 14 to 21 named storms (winds of 39 mph or higher), of which 6 to 10 could become hurricanes (winds of 74 mph or higher), including 3 to 6 major hurricanes (category 3, 4 or 5; with winds of 111 mph or higher). NOAA provides these ranges with 70% confidence.

During a hurricane is not the time to discover power system problems. A power outage can cause lost business productivity, lost revenue, unhappy customers, and life safety issues.

Contact USA and Be Prepared

Your Single Contact for Nationwide Generator Service.

Ultimate Service Associates (USA) is dedicated to generator set maintenance and repair. As such, we offer to clients with a nationwide network of generator sets, a unique service dedicated to total generator system needs with a consistent high level of service.

For managers of facilities and businesses that utilize a nationwide network of generators, USA is the missing piece of the puzzle. Our Single Source Service Management Program frees up our client’s valuable resources and time, placing generator service in the hands of a team completely focused on generator service across the United States, and creating greater efficiencies with lower costs.

Learn More

Contact Us.

Ultimate Service Associates
5514 South Lewis Ave. 
Tulsa, OK 74105 
Phone: (918) 836-8701 
Fax: (918) 835-2748

Mission Statement.

Ultimate Service Associates' mission is to provide quality generator system service as a single point of contact nationwide.

We Are the Ultimate Service.

We are the "Ultimate Service" when it comes to Single Source Nationwide Generator Service and Maintenance, our name says it all.

Standby Generator System Service.

This information sheet discusses all the areas of routine, minor, and major service required to ensure a generator system is maintained in a continuous state of readiness.

Learn More

Copyright © 2022 Ultimate Service Associates
All rights reserved.

5514 South Lewis Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74105
918.836.8701 (Phone)
918.835.2748 (Fax)